Activities and attractions
Whilst we are delighted if you want to sail and windsurf with us every day of your holiday, there are also lots to see and do away from the Lake and places to visit nearby. Most are within 30 minutes drive from our base at Navene, near Malcesine. Many of these can be booked on the day but reservations may be needed in July and August
Europa Holidays do not manage the following activities but can provide you with all the information you need and assistance with travelling to or from the venues.
Adventure parks, aquaria, mountain trails …..
Gardaland, Caneva, Siora Veronica, parascending, canyoning, climbing, ‘vie ferrate’ …
Gardaland is one of the largest theme parks in Europe and is situated at the southern end of the lake. It has many spectacular rides as well as themed villages and activities for small children and teens as well as adrenalin-junkies.
During the summer months it is open until late in the evening so everyone can enjoy the rides.
For those seeking entertainment and education there is the Sealife Aquarium on the same resort site as Gardaland.
Canevaworld Acqua Park
For those who like their thrills in a swimming costume, the Canevaworld Acqua Park has slides and rides to test the strongest nerve.
It includes the highest ‘Stuka’ slide in Europe – suffice it to say there are many who climb the steps to ride it before deciding that ‘discretion is the better part of valour’.
On the same site as Caneva, there is Movieland and visitors can buy day-tickets for one or both attractions.
Nearby in the mountains to the north there are riding stables for trekking, climbing routes, via ferrata and organised excursions on quad bikes.
Around the lake there is tandem parascending, mountain biking ,walking and a golf course in Garda open to those with a certified handicap
- Day trips on the Siora Veronica, a traditional two-masted schooner
- BMX track and jungle trail at Torbole (la Busatte)
- Parapente from Monte Baldo and see the whole lake
- Canyoning – a natural waterslide and natural high in the great outdoors
- Rent a small powerboat at Brenzone and see the lake in comfort
- Cross mountains on the many ‘via ferrata’ – exciting, technical and safe
- Quad biking at Nago – guided tours across stunning terrain
- Trekking at Nago – see the mountains, follow the trails
- Jungle adventure at Torri – suits all ages and takes you to the world of Indiana Jones
- Kitesurf at one of the many centres on the lake but let us help you choose a good one
- Climb on the managed and graded routes in a famous Alpine climbing area
- Parascending behind a speedboat (south end of the lake only)